Mad Croc Herlevi Pulling Team
We compete with our Pro Stock tractors in Europe in the 3,5ton Pro Stock Class. In this class there is only diesel tractors, our tractors are based on the Valtra S274 tractors with 200 stock horsepowers. The basic structure of the tractors are very similar to a standard tractor and for example the reliable Valtra HiTech Powershift can be used in tractor pullers to change the speed ratios under the load. The tractors of the team are powered with a SisuDiesel 74 ETA Fortius engine.These pro Stock tractors can generate well over 2 000 hp with just one single turbocharger. As a whole, Valtra’s competition actions support the product development by giving an important knowledge on extreme loading conditions.
Pulling Team History
- First tractor saw a daylight 1987
- Caesar is born 1988
- First competition in Europe 1990
- Sigma Power is born 1994
- Doris is born 1998
- Countdown is born 2007
- EuroCup Champions 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006
- European Champions 1993, 1996, 1998, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2013
Diesellandia for Pulling
Youngest child of Anne and Pekka. Lives in Kälviä with Sonja, sons Lenny and Ronnie and daughter Nanna.
- Started pulling in 1998 at pro stock class.
- First European Championship competition in 1998 in Great Britain; 5th place at a super stock class.
- Youngest participant at European Championships ever (15 years in 1998)
Daughter of Anne and Pekka. Lives in Jyväskylä, married to Niko Saarukka, 2 children, Fiona and Frida. Did some occasional pulls at a farm stock class before starting to compete at a pro stock class in 1998.
- First European Championship competition in 1998 in Great Britain; 1st place at a pro stock class.
- First female European Champion in Tractor Pulling
Pekka drives Green Apple and pulling truck Viking.
Lives in Kälviä Married to Anne, 3 children. Started pulling 1987 at a farm stock class.
- First year at a super stock class 1989.
- First European Championship event in 1990 in Germany, 7th place.
- First European Championship medal in 1992 in France, first one for Finland as well.
Video from the garage
Pekka talks about the stuff found in the garage one day in the spring of 2014, and about making a mercedes pump for a OM605 engine.
Johanna pulls heavy loads!
Coverage from a tractor pulling event, interview with Johanna Herlevi and some footage of the usual event.
2014 in Kalajoki, Finland
Coverage from a tractor pulling event in Kalajoki by Jeemu Photography.